1. What was the last thing you regret buying? A pair of reed-like, cigarette heel faux snake skin shoes (5 inches) that was too expensive, a little bit too uncomfortable, even in bed.
2. What was the last sex toy you regret buying? I have not really bought a sex toy. My toys are mostly presents I received from friends.
3. Briefly describe a time that you had sex, and you should not have. Why did you do it? The guy was someone I used to work with. We were in an off-site seminar for an entire weekend. The second night I drank myself silly and I was very fresh out of a break-up with my fiance'. He knew about this and for a brief moment I thought he was with me to listen to my heartache and soothe me. We were at the beach front, away from the rest of the people who were either half-dead in drunk stupor or deep asleep, it was almost 3:00 A.M. He started touching me and I didn't stop him. I probably needed a man to make me feel I can be loved. I was vulnerable and weak and angry. I did not find him mildly as someone I would see after, but we went for it. He was shaking in ecstasy while I was completely out of it, still thinking of my ex. On hindsight, I think I used him. I didn't even allow him intimate kisses nor did I want him to go down on me. I let him fuck me twice that night. I felt so horridly dirty and sinful back in my room in the shower. I just cried and did not sleep till morning. I decided not to speak to him ever. He stalked me for a while, then decided to spread bad stories about me, calling me a "bitch", a "slut" and a "witch"; and he is probably right. I have left that job a long time back. I think he fell hard for me while I still haven't forgiven myself for letting him.
4. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? My current age, as in now.
5. A good friend’s significant other flirts with you; would you tell your good friend? No. If my friend ask, I will. This is a regular occurrence for me. My girlfriends always joke that you can leave me a billion dollars and I would not touch a single cent. But don't leave your boyfriend behind with me. I don't really flirt to be hit on, I am just the type that men honestly want to fuck. I find it more a curse than a blessing.
6. What is your greatest professional regret? For example: Promotions you did not accept; Internship opportunities you did not pursue; Inventions/ideas you did not share.
Having quit my full-time job when my mother passed and work with our family business for my Dad. It's a nightmare, and its harder to get out of it than I thought it will be.
Bonus: What is your biggest regret? I don't like to dwell on my life's failures or regretful moments. I choose to move on. There is a lot of pain and heartache, but once I have decided to close the Chapter, it is closed. I love kids and I am still envious of a few of my friends who have babies, a loving husband and a family. I would love to have a baby of my own someday. Maybe someday soon.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!