This week’s TMI Tuesday is about sex and romance. Who doesn’t enjoy a little romance or the art of seduction before engaging in sex? Often times the prelude is better than the actual ‘event’.
1. You are sitting alone in a restaurant because your lunch date is late. Do you: a) Throw something and then make out with the waiter. b) Check to make sure he or she didn’t get into an accident, then wait patiently for two hours and use the time to compose a love song or poem. c) Send a nasty text followed up by a voice mail telling him/her that “romance is dead and so are you!” d) Wait for 20 minutes, and then text-message a pal to join you for lunch.
Interesting question. Depends, if this is a first date, a blind date, I choose D. Why waste a lovely opportunity since I am already all prepped for a night out. However if this is a steady date, someone I have been seeing constantly or regularly, I would try B, but I would not wait patiently and scribble some romantic boohoos. I just want to make sure he is fine and in one piece, then choose D, for practical reasons.
2. What’s more important, a romantic relationship or your career?
Career or romantic relationship? Neither lasts a lifetime. At the moment, and I prefer to answer in the here and now, I have a good career, and I would love to have a romantic relationship. And if push comes to shove, I will choose the romance any given time!
3. You love to role play in the bedroom, which one of these is more likely to be your kink? a. Doctor and the naughty nurse b. You’re the gardener, I’m the hoe c. Persnickety principal and the wayward pupil that needs a spanking d. Me Tarzan, you Jane e. Scattered-brain boss and the seductive secretary
I love playing doctor and naughty "patient". Not the night Nurse, that is way too common a role play. I would rather be either the doctor and you are the patient that needs a good probing.
4. When you want sex, who tends to make the first move? a. Me! I like to go for what I want. b. It varies. Sometimes my partner/significant other/date or sometimes me. c. Oh definitely the other person. Even if I want it, I’m not about to admit such a thing. d. I drop subtle hints hoping he/she will pick up on it.
A and B. When I want it, I don't wait to drop hints and for him to get it. I can be subtle but subtlety has its use. Most times, I go for what I want.
5. When it comes to lovemaking, select the answer that best describes you/your attitudes a. vanilla – meets society’s middle of the road standards b. adventurous c. kinky d. trisexual – I will try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. –Mae West
I am teetering between b and c. But I dare say, Mae West is spot on.
6. You want to seduce that sexy someone, what is the sweet-nothing that you’ll whisper in his/her ear?
Does it have to be a whisper? Fine, I will follow the instructions. I will blow in his ear and whisper, "I know you want it because I can feel myself ready."
Bonus: What’s your idea of a romantic getaway?
Five whole days in an island with white sands, clear waters, a lovely cottage, 24/7 housekeeping, full Spa facilities, sinful cuisine, wine and chocolates, and non-stop sex and romance till our spines squeak.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!