1. You encounter a good looking lost and frantic tourist looking for the airport. You:
A) Shrug your shoulders, feigning ignorance.
B) Find the shortest route on your smartphone and get him/her a cab.
C) Direct him/her to the nearest bus stop.
D) Get your car, pick up his/her luggage and speed to the airport.
This really depends if I have the time to stop and help. If the tourist looks honestly lost in my side of the world, of course I will stop and help. So that would be C). But if we are looking at a situation say in JFK Airport or LAX? I will feign ignorance like another lost tourist!
2. You’re taking a vacation alone. Your destination:
A) Beach resort — I just want to relax and de-stress.
B) A group tour — I don’t want to worry about the details.
C) Wherever the dart lands on the map.
D) Every country with a hostel — my backpack is my home.
A vacation alone. Obvious answer. A of course.
3. Blackout! You can’t watch TV, so you light some candles and:
A) Dig up some batteries and listen to the radio.
B) Invite the neighbors, light a fire and sing camping songs all night.
C) Find a friend and play games that don’t require electricity. . . Like chess.
D) Drive to the next town — oh sweet Wi-Fi, I’ve found you!
I will go with C.),there are other games you can play in candlelight and this may not be as boring and as cerebral as Chess.
4. The man/woman of your dreams has finally proposed. The relationship is perfect, they are everything you’ve ever dreamed of and ever wanted. They are also a multi-millionaire and want you to sign a prenuptial agreement. Which would you do?
A) Sign it
B) Just not get married
Not under PNA question! If I truly love him, of course I will. I am not marrying him for his wealth or my economic/financial stability. I would also ask him to sign a Pre-Restraining Order, in case something goes wrong and I want him out of my life. Fair deal.
5. If you were going to marry an inanimate object, what would you marry? Note: A woman has married the Eiffel Tower and another has married the golden gate bridge. Read about it HERE
Wow, a little difficult. Okay I guess I do have to choose. I will marry the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, yes, the fashion street in Paris.
Bonus: You’ve just inherited a manufacturing plant that specializes in plastics. What are you going to make?
A churning machine that will make the resins recyclable and earth friendly. I am sorry for a boring answer, but I took plastic seriously. On the other hand, if I take this question a little silly, I will make sex toys for women. Develop plastic "tools and toys" that closely resembles the human skin like Mattel.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!