1. You're on a speed date. You've got 7 minutes with the potential partner. You already know the person's name. What are the first three questions you would ask?
Question Number 1: Why are you here? Question Number 2: What activities do you enjoy on your free/leisure time? Question Number 3: What kind of girl turns you off?
2. Have you ever participated in speed dating? Did you get a regular date/second date out of it?
No, never. I don't frown upon it, except I am more the romantic type. Let's take this slow and sweet.
3. Do you participate in online dating? How many dates have you had as a result of online dating sites/matches? I have never participated in Online Dating either. Well now that I have started on a Blog, I think it is not a remote possibility.
4. You are attracted to: a. Who people are? Definitely for who they are; what he believes in; what is important to him; what he is not willing to negotiate or what he stands for. I go for the strength of character. What lies between the ears next to what lies between his legs. haha
b. What people have? This is not really a priority. But if you happen to own a castle or an island, this would definitely be 1000 more brownie points!
c. What they can do? A little vague about what this means. However, if they are skilful with their hands, like arts and crafts, this could be absolutely promising. Or if they are a cunning linguist.
5. What "little red flag" will cause you to end a date or immediately decide this person isn't for you? Ugh! Hygiene problems - dirty fingers, dirty shoes, dirty or smelly anything. I would gracefully dump my date if he is too caught up with himself and bores me with stories about him. Non-listening behavior is such a turn off.
6. What do you feel you need to sacrifice or have sacrificed to be a part of a relationship? I think in every relationship, if you really love the person, and he is important to you, it is NOT a sacrifice. It's a choice. I can decide to give up certain things, not because he asked me to, but because I want to. The same way I am willing to accept what he can't give up, not even for me.
7. If you cooked for your date, what would you cook? Oh, definitely Italian or Spanish. A full course that starts with an antipasto, red wine, a pasta dish and some sinfully delightful dessert we can be very creative in terms of how we will eat it. (wink!)
8. At the end of a first date, how would you kiss your date? a. Press your lips against theirs b. Gentle kiss on the cheek c. Lots o' tongue, like you're on a tonsil exploration d. I don't kiss on the first date
I don't really kiss on a first date. However, if we spent a lot of time, and I have found your company such a delight, I would probably be giving you a light kiss on the lips - something to remember me by.
Bonus: You just put up a profile on a dating site. You must describe yourself in 10 words or less. What are your 10 words?
Beautiful, sexy, smart. In mint condition. See to appreciate. lol!