Tuesday, September 13, 2011

TMI TUESDAY - DATING



1. You're on a speed date. You've got 7 minutes with the potential partner. You already know the person's name. What are the first three questions you would ask?


Question Number 1: Why are you here?
Question Number 2: What activities do you enjoy on your free/leisure time?
Question Number 3: What kind of girl turns you off?


2. Have you ever participated in speed dating? Did you get a regular date/second date out of it?
No, never.  I don't frown upon it, except I am more the romantic type.  Let's take this slow and sweet.


3. Do you participate in online dating? How many dates have you had as a result of online dating sites/matches?
I have never participated in Online Dating either.  Well now that I have started on a Blog, I think it is not a remote possibility.


4. You are attracted to:

a. Who people are?

Definitely for who they are; what he believes in; what is important to him; what he is not willing to negotiate or what he stands for.  I go for the strength of character.  What lies between the ears next to what lies between his legs. haha


b. What people have?
This is not really a priority.  But if you happen to own a castle or an island, this would definitely be 1000 more brownie points!


c. What they can do?
A little vague about what this means.  However, if they are skilful with their hands, like arts and crafts, this could be absolutely promising.  Or if they are a cunning linguist.


5. What "little red flag" will cause you to end a date or immediately decide this person isn't for you?
Ugh!  Hygiene problems - dirty fingers, dirty shoes, dirty or smelly anything.  I would gracefully dump my date if he is too caught up with himself and bores me with stories about him.  Non-listening behavior is such a turn off.


6. What do you feel you need to sacrifice or have sacrificed to be a part of a relationship?
I think in every relationship, if you really love the person, and he is important to you, it is NOT a sacrifice.  It's a choice. I can decide to give up certain things, not because he asked me to, but because I want to. The same way I am willing to accept what he can't give up, not even for me.


7. If you cooked for your date, what would you cook?
Oh, definitely Italian or Spanish. A full course that starts with an antipasto, red wine, a pasta dish and some sinfully delightful dessert we can be very creative in terms of how we will eat it.  (wink!)


8. At the end of a first date, how would you kiss your date?
a. Press your lips against theirs
b. Gentle kiss on the cheek
c. Lots o' tongue, like you're on a tonsil exploration
d. I don't kiss on the first date



I don't really kiss on a first date.  However, if we spent a lot of time, and I have found your company such a delight, I would probably be giving you a light kiss on the lips - something to remember me by.


BonusYou just put up a profile on a dating site. You must describe yourself in 10 words or less. What are your 10 words?


Beautiful, sexy, smart. In mint condition. See to appreciate. lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2. Very funny comic. Some of the bloggers' answers I've read on this question make me think they'd behave just like this :D

4 b. :D :D
4 c. Both skills that would impress me

5. Oh yes...must be a good listener that is a part of being a good conversationalist.

7. Why do I have visions of you lain on a wood dining table nude except for strategically placed mounds of whipped cream and strawberries? *big grin*

Bonus: Cute. Love it. May I tweak your tires?

Okay now this song comes to mind:
"Pull up to my bumper" - Grace Jones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtnFg0KOQcA

I still LOVE this song.
Pull up, to it, don't drive, through it,
Back it, up twice, now that, fit's nice.



Happy TMI Tuesday Trickie


Read my TMI Tuesday HERE

Advizor54 said...

Wonderful answers and a quick peck on the lips would be enough to bring me back...