Friday, February 10, 2012

TMI Tuesday - Let's Go To Bed

TMI TUESDAY this week was submitted by Undercover Metamorphosis.  Thank you.  Show her some love, stop by her page and say hello!

1.  A friend is coming to have sex. There are 3 twin beds and an air mattress in the room.  what do you do? (choose one)
    • Have sex where ever we land first? who needs a bed?
    • Have sex on a single twin mattress
    • Have sex on an air mattress?
    • Or (tell us your solution?) 
I don't know why you are asking me for a solution? I don't honestly see the problem. Whatever is available will be fully utilized. This will include the walls, the kitchen table, the bathroom, the tub.  Do you suppose I have to stick with only one location? It is highly unlikely.
No problem, no need for a solution.

2.  What is the oddest thing you have in your bedroom that someone would be surprised to find? Why is it there?


Hmmm interesting question. My bedroom would have a huge altar and a crucifix. And they are prized antiques. Heirlooms from my ancestors. I can move flats but one of these items will always go with me. It's part of the family tradition. It has never stopped anyone before to do anything in my room. At least not me. (wink)

3.  What are your favorite sheets?
    • Flannel
    • Cotton I love cotton sheets, clean, crisp and fresh
    • T-shirt cotton (jersey)
    • Satin Used for very important occasions and house guests (my guest) 
4.  Do you sleep with sheets tucked in or out? Why?


I generally start with the sheets properly tucked in. I said generally. But this will likely end up all over by the morning as I am quite a bed mate. I kick the sheets off somehow and the pillows beside me can be all over the place. Except for the pillow on my head.

5.  What is your usual bedtime? Why?
    • 8-10 pm
    • 10 - 12 mn
    • 12 mn - 4 am
    • whenever my eyes won't stay open any longer Honest to goodness answer. It really all depends on the day of the week and the schedules I make. One word best describes it, totally unpredictable and off schedule.
6.  Do you sleep with closet doors shut or open? Bedroom door shut or open? Any particular reason why?

I will have to attribute the habit of checking and rechecking if my closet and bedroom door is shut from the ghost tales my Nanny used to tell me about. I know, I am such a loser. But to this date, it completely spooks me if the closet door is ajar and the bedroom door is half-open. Everything should be shut and tight. I don't like to give the bogey man an easy time to get me.

7.  Have you ever broken a bed or other furniture during sex?


Well, once, a bedside lamp.  Would a framed painting count? Okay, so twice.

8.  What's your favorite type of bed for sex?


If you have ever been to any of the Four Seasons Hotel, their Queen bed is total heaven. soft and fluffy and ooh la lah, just feels so good to lie naked all the time.

9.  What do you sleep in?
    • Lingerie
    • Underwear
    • Day clothes
    • T-shirt
    • Nothing
I am a lingerie girl, but more the cotton teddy type. Or a tank top and boy briefs.
I am not the silk or lacy lingerie sleepwear type, if I want to sleep. 
If the question had been, what do you wear to bed when I am with someone, then I'll give a different answer. Nothing.
Morning after, I love to wear his shirt.

How to play TMI Tuesday: 

Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!





5 comments:

Advizor54 said...

"morning after, I love to wear his shirt" Best Answer Ever

I love a beautiful woman with my clothes keeping her warm, maybe not my jeans (if we both fit, one of us is in trouble), but a dress shirt or sweat shirt is adorably sexy on her.

(Good to see you back)

Anonymous said...

1. Use every roon in the house!

5. My sleeping habits too are totally unpredictable.

Always good to read more about you.

Have a GREAT weekend.

-H

My TMI Tuesday is here:

http://kinkygent.blogspot.com

P.S. Love the beautiful men you chose to adorn your TMI.

Anonymous said...

Ooops roon = room

:D

Trickie said...

Hello Advizor54: you like that? I love to wear his shirt -- yes the top. It makes me feel he is still wrapped around my body the morning after, even if we are only sharing a cup of coffee and staring at each other. Oohh, just completely intimate for me and a tell-all I still want more. :)

Hedone: no worries with the misspelling, I completely got it first time around.
Love the beautiful man tied on your bedpost too. Mind sharing him a bit?
P.S. I plan to stay. Making time has been a little tough.

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear Trickie I'd share him and anything else with you.

-H