Whether you celebrate Valentine's Day or think it is a consumer oriented, manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance, just have yourself some fun by answering this weeks's TMI Tuesday questions.
1. Cupid is the god of desire, affection and erotic desire. As the myth goes, a person shot by cupid's arrow is filled with uncontrollable desire. On your behalf, who would you like cupid to shoot?
Do I really need to say more? Yes, that's Johnny Depp.
2. Earlier in the evening, you had dinner at the Fook Yue Chinese restaurant. You are feeling quite amorous. You open a fortune cookie in the bedroom.
Three fortunes appear:
- "Your patience will be rewarded." What would you like that reward to be?
30 minutes of foreplay.
- "Try something new." What is the something new you want to try?
I would not mind being shared by my current squeeze and his hot best bud. I am feeling amorous and generous. (wink!) And maybe some kind of sweet bondage when I am not allowed to reciprocate but just take it all in.
- "'tis better to give than to receive." What would you like to give?
30 minutes of the best oral sex that will make him forget his grandmother's name.
3. If you were to write a special Valentine message (e.g. card/letter) what is that message?
You don't have to wait for the next Valentine's Day to get all the loving I can give you.
4. Are you doing something special on valentine's day or is it just another day?
Did you say doing?
I was thinking of him. But then again, he crossed my mind too.
Otherwise, it is just one of those regular days for me with the possibility of getting it hot and steamy depending on how the wind blows.
5. You must give chocolate to your secret Valentine on Valentine's Day. The chocolate is in the shape of your what?
I wonder how he will think of vajpops?
BONUS: you can make your own Valentine Candy. Go to this link. (Create your candy and post your generated candy on your Blog)
HOW TO PLAY TMI TUESDAY:
Copy the above TMI TUESDAY to your web space (i.e. Blog). Answer the questions there and leave a comment below on this Blog post so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link TMI Tuesday from your website.
Happy TMI Tuesday!